The Season is flying by fast. First some time-sensitive information:
1. Please note that tomorrow is the last chance to get weights and payments in club for the Youth Provincials in Abbotsford. (Event is on the 10th, with weigh-ins on the 9th and a BC team workout on the 11th).
2. The Kamloops Judo Club has put out a request for volunteers for the February 23-24th BC Winter Games. Contact them directly for details.
3. There is a regional team workout this Sunday in Kelowna 10-12 at 710 Evans Court.
Next, it was a delight to see so many new faces for the kids class bring a friend night. Don’t forget that we can offer a 2-week free trial to anyone who would like to try out judo for the first time. Just get them to check in with us ahead of time and fill out the paperwork. We’re happy to answer any questions they might have – just have them email the email@example.com address.
We also had 4 attendees at the Okanagan Open in Kelowna. Congratulations to team: Peyton, Nate, Lilli and Mnason.
Lastly, don’t forget
1. Apple juice sales help support our athletes. We’re hoping every family can sell 5 boxes.
2. Our own tournament is coming up: April 13-14.